Friday, July 22, 2011

Dungeon Empires -- Leveling up my monsters woots!

Dungeon Empires continues to beat me up mercilessly . . . just look at this nonsense I'm fighting. LOL


Skeletal Warriors with 101 hitpoints and fire damage boosts. *shiver*

OH! Here's another . . . ATTACK OF THE ZOMBIES!


When I see fat zombie on the right hand side, I want to do exactly what it says in that box underneath him in the picture . . . . also when I see that big dude, it reminds me of another evil purveyor of death from good ol' Everquest. Remember Grummus? Good times!

I've been hitting a few of the 15+ non-player dungeons to see those baddies. They're still pretty tough for me, but I love a good challenge. Not a challenge that's TOO difficult mind you. ;)

Anyway, I've finally reached the stage in my progression where I can put monsters in the training room and level them up. Basically all you do is stick your monster in this little sidebar window here and click away!


If you're lucky enough to get to box six in the training progression before your monster gets fatigued, then they level up! You can use dragon ore to "protect" your monster from fatigue, but . . . meh . . . who cares. So far my monsters haven't been losing any progression when I only partially fill their uber "squares of training." I've just been able to keep leveling them up right where I left off after a few hours goes by.

Anyway, once you fill all six squares, the test tube to the right of your monster's portrait starts to glow and fill. If it rises above the line needed to level your monster, bada bing bada boom, you get to come over to the next screen and choose how you want to develop your monster's stats.


Work it funky skeletal warrior guy! Now if only I could name my monsters . . . I think I'd call this one "Cheekbone the barbarian."

So there you have it! If you're into Dungeon Empires, remember to look me up (stingite) and come destroy Cheekbone the barbarian in my dungeon. :) He's now an AC+7 one-star skeletal warrior. I don't think that really counts for much, but at least it's something. ;)

Happy dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment