Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Whazzat? CR 84? YES!!!

I have to brag a bit . . . not because I'm the first or last to make CR84, but because now I am one of the happy-to-have-made-it-to-CR 84 crowd! Check it out!



That ring I'm mouse'd over on that screenshot is what did it today. It's a rare beauty that fell into my lap courtesy of the daily Vault mission. With a CR 78 rating and a nice red slot in it, which I graciously put a Precision and Might 3 mod in for an additional 17 levels (!!!) of effectiveness, that little pastel orange lucky-drop pushed me right over the edge of CR 84! I was shocked when I saw that. I was so happy I felt the need to taunt my good friend Spode (who's sitting at CR 82) with an email message.

Getting CR 84 is one thing, but taunting your good friend with it is another. hehe. I fully expect retaliation of some sort later today.

Looks like I need to try out the Tier 4 alerts!

More on that later. :)

Happy Dueling!

1 comment:

  1. I sense a certain JUDGE quaking in his oversized mecha-boots!

    ReplyDelete