Friday, June 21, 2013

Whodoo that Voodoo that you do so well?

It's kind of funny, but I always hit this present in the vault as my last present.


Why? Well it's the one that awards the Marks of Triumph, and for some reason I have it in my head that this box will be more likely to award me a case of Marks of Triumph instead of just a single Mark of Triumph if I save it for last . . .

I KNOW RIGHT?! I can't believe I made up this little voodoo in my mind, but obviously people do it all the time. For instance, in Wizard101, my wife and her friends sometimes think that the order you enter the hatchery will have some kind of magical effect that will influence which pet you get as a result. It's crazy talk, but I've learned to not try to argue with their voodoo ways. :)

So here's a question, what kind of video game voodoo do you believe in? What's your virtual equivalent of a football player never washing his lucky jockstrap? Give me your craziness! I'd love to hear it.

Happy dueling!

No comments:

Post a Comment